Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Remember When They Wanted You To Pay Your Bills

I just paid the second set of my bills this month.... Jesus... if paying bills wasn't bad enough, ya know what kills me? How when you go to pay a bill online now you first have to answer security questions... Bitch, I don't want to pay MY bills why would ANYONE ELSE want to pay them... you can't even get account info online, so WHAT are we wasting my time for... what are they going to do? Over pay my credit card bills, Oh, the Humanity... and to those who sit around and try to figure out my first pets name and my mom’s middle name, my favorite teacher and sexual position, you are lame, get a real job. The Gap is hiring... And while we are at it I've decided that I no longer want my degree. I have it, intact, and I want to give it back. Please absolve my debt and take this piece of paper. It clearly has done nothing but put me further into debt. People don't even know the school I went t,o I could totally just make it up. “Yes, I went to Harvard. The Harvard in Connecticut, it's a satellite campus. Just as good, just not in Boston.”

No comments: